Mar 13 2013
Is your phone ringing off the hook with phone calls from bill collectors? Are you afraid to open your mail? Many people face a financial crisis at some point in their lives. Whether the crisis is caused by personal or family illness, the loss of a job, or overspending, it can seem overwhelming. But often, it can be overcome. Your financial situation does not have to go from bad to worse.
Harvey Z. Warren, author of Drop Debt: Surviving Credit Card Hell Without Bankruptcy, and a partner with Dunn and Bradstreet, gives bewildered and desperate consumers the information they need to face-off against bill collectors and win!
Learn how to settle your debts without bankruptcy and heal your credit for a more responsible and secure financial future. This workshop will also include the following topics:
- How a simple budget can stop the collection calls.
- Your FREE credit report is the road map out of debt.
- You have rights and you must know them to win.
- Why you, not the collector, control the negotiations
- Simple and honest ways to stop abusive collection calls.
Fee to attend: $20 for members of the pacific Asian Consortium in Employment, $40 for non-members